#MHAM #MHAMBC #migraine Day 23 In it together

Day 23 of migraine awareness month: “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality” John Lennon - Now write about this in terms of your dreams.


This makes me think of the Migraine Misfits group I have been an admin with. We have a great group of people that have got together and started a closed support group on Facebook, as well as a public page to help share migraine awareness information with others. It was a dream by the founder Gueneviere Wolven and the collective of us made it a reality.

I can also think of this in terms of this blog. I started it out and you are just writing to get things out of your system. Then you connect with others. You get more into raising awareness and keeping up to date on research. People as a collective can share information and get things done for awareness that individually is a lot harder to imagine.

I think we can say that with all migraine awareness groups. With all associations. Charities. If we get together we can accomplish all sorts of things. There are some great organizations out there raising awareness for migraines.




Advocates:

 Other Bloggers:

There are a lot of bloggers I follow but here is a short list that I recommend in regards to migraines:


And that is just to name a few. We can accomplish great things together. Hell, right now the more of us blogging for awareness the more awareness we bring to the topic of migraines during the month of June. That right there is a great contribution. One that I love to do every year. Migraine or not, I will do it.

Twitter: nikki_Albert
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrainlessBlogger
 blog: http://brainlessblogger.blogspot.ca
 Tumblr: http://hermitbrainlessblogger.tumblr.com


Day #1 post “What would you do if your dream of a totally pain- and symptom-free life, came true?”
Day #2 post "Bed of Clouds poem to ponder"
Day #3 post "Recurrent dreams"
Day #4 post  "Still I Rise"
Day #5 post "Monsters"
Day #6 post "Ways to raise awareness."
Day #7 post "What I do for Awareness"
Day #8 post "Do not forget to live"
Day #9 post "What fear can teach us."
Day #10 post  "Twilight is the best light."
Day #11 post "dream a little dream"
Day #12 post "Who moved my cheese"
Day #13 post "Faces of Migraine"
Day 14 post "Mulan"
Day #15 post "only human"
Day #16 post "perspective is everything."
Day #17 post "imagine a treatment"
Day #18 post "I dreamed a dream video"
Day #19 post "IF poem"
Day #20 post "Daydreaming"
Day #21 post "Body language"
Day #22 post "support system"
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...